A press release, news release, media release, press statement or video release is a written or recorded communication directed at members of the news media for the purpose of announcing something ostensibly newsworthy. Typically, they are mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to assignment editors and journalists at newspapers, magazines, radio stations, online media, television stations or television networks.
Our Guidelines for our Press Release
Your content must contain the following:
- Headline – used to grab the attention of journalists and briefly summarize the news.
- Dateline – contains the release date and usually the originating city of the press release.
- Introduction – first paragraph in a press release, that generally gives basic answers to the questions of who, what, when, where and why.
- Body – further explanation, statistics, background, or other details relevant to the news.
- Media contact information – name, phone number, email address, mailing address, or other contact information for the PR or other media relations contact person.
You can submit your press release by emailing us at email@example.com.
Last Update: August 19, 2019/ 8:15pm