fbpx
Connect with us

News

Fire hits Marquee Mall

Published

on

ANGELES CITY –– A fire broke out at the supermarket section of an Ayala mall here on Tuesday morning.

Major Sonny Cario, head of the Bureau of Fire Protection here, said the fire, which started at 10:25 a.m., was declared out 30 minutes later.

“We are checking the origin of the fire in the supermarket area, especially in the Mang Inasal outlet,” Cario told the Inquirer by phone.

The fast-food chain sells grilled chicken.

The BFP is still investigating if the fire spread to other tenants in the Marquee, which started operating here more than 10 years ago. (EditorLeti Boniol)

Here is the official statement from the management.

Continue Reading
15 Comments

15 Comments

1. tinyurl.com

November 24, 2019 at 12:15 am

Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to
    and you’re just extremely wonderful. I really like what you
    have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way
    in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still
    take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to read far more from you.
    This is really a terrific web site.

2. http://tinyurl.com/ux3mae7

November 24, 2019 at 6:58 pm

Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.

Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Appreciate it

3. are coconut oil

November 26, 2019 at 2:47 am

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no data backup.
    Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?

4. plenty of fish dating site

November 26, 2019 at 2:29 pm

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the best sites
    on the internet. I am going to highly recommend this website!

5. ps4 games

November 28, 2019 at 7:04 pm

It’s hard to come by knowledgeable people on this subject, however, you sound like you
    know what you’re talking about! Thanks

6. ps4 games

November 29, 2019 at 1:10 pm

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on various websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
    I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into
    it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

7. quest bars cheap

December 2, 2019 at 4:43 am

It’s really very complicated in this active life to listen news
    on TV, so I simply use world wide web for that purpose, and take the newest
    information.

8. quest bars cheap

December 3, 2019 at 12:24 am

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I believe that you should write more on this
    subject matter, it might not be a taboo matter but generally folks don’t discuss
    such issues. To the next! Many thanks!!

9. quest bars cheap coupon twitter

December 3, 2019 at 7:46 am

I really love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme.
    Did you create this website yourself? Please reply back as I’m attempting to create my own website and want to know
    where you got this from or what the theme is called.

Appreciate it!

10. quest bars cheap coupon twitter

December 4, 2019 at 2:23 am

Just wish to say your article is as astounding.

The clarity for your publish is just cool and i can assume you’re knowledgeable on this subject.
    Fine along with your permission let me to clutch your RSS
    feed to stay up to date with coming near near post.
    Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

11. ps4 games

December 6, 2019 at 1:25 pm

Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which
    blog platform are you using for this website?

I’m getting tired of WordPress because I’ve had problems
    with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform.

I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

12. ps4 games

December 7, 2019 at 1:47 am

Keep on working, great job!

13. ps4 games

December 7, 2019 at 2:58 pm

I always spent my half an hour to read this web site’s articles or reviews every day along with
    a mug of coffee.

14. quest bars cheap

December 7, 2019 at 10:02 pm

Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful article. Thank you for providing these details.

15. quest bars cheap

December 9, 2019 at 9:09 am

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you, However I am experiencing troubles
    with your RSS. I don’t understand why I can’t
    subscribe to it. Is there anybody else having the same
    RSS problems? Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond?
    Thanx!!

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

News

15 public schools in Pampanga to undergo rehab works

Published

on

CLARK FREEPORT, Pampanga—A total of 15 public schools in Porac town in the province will undergo some improvement works that will make them conducive to students’ learning and wellbeing.

The move is through the support of the Clark Development Corporation (CDC) as part of its corporate social responsibility (CSR) program aimed at improving the educational facilities for students in its neighbor communities.

The state-run firm has donated various construction materials that include paints, hollow blocks, cement, lumber, roofing, and steel bars, among others.

CDC president and CEO Noel F. Manankil, in a statement on Wednesday said the donated materials were identified based on the needs of each school as evaluated by the personnel of the CDC–External Affairs Division.

Among the beneficiaries of the project are Salu Elementary School, Balubad Elementary School, Jalung Elementary School, Pulung Santol Elementary School, Palat Elementary School, Pias Elementary School, Pio Elementary School, Mancatian Elementary School and Pulung Santol High School.

Likewise, elementary schools in Planas, Mitla, Sepung Bulaun, Katutubo and Sapang Uwak villages and at Camias Resettlement in Porac also received the same assistance from CDC.

Manankil said the said schools comprise the first batch of recipients under the project.

“We have the primary moral obligation to support our local government units (LGUs) and we have a lot of programs in CDC that we want them to be involved,” he said.

He added that the state-owned firm, together with its locator companies, will create more strategic and relevant programs for communities especially in terms of education.

“We have a high priority for education because we believe that it is what actually equalized everybody in terms of their social status and in Clark, we want everybody to get involved, come up together and plan to have more relevant and more strategic CSR,” Manankil said. (PNA)

Continue Reading

News

7 dead in Lubao, Pampanga multi-vehicle accident

Published

on

The start of the new year is bleak for the relatives of the seven people who died in a multi-vehicle accident that occurred in Lubao, Pampanga on Wednesday afternoon.

One of the fatalities, Marie Grace David, was on her way from celebrating the New Year with her 12-year-old child, who was injured.

Another fatality was identified as Rowel Flores, 32. Like David, he was on her way home from Dau where he celebrated the New Year. He left behind two children.

Linette Valite, 18, another fatality, meanwhile was on her way to meet her boyfriend.

The rest of the fatalities were identified as Princess Quinto, Alex Razheed Nilayan, John Raven Astrero, and Mary Grace Castro.

Nine others were hurt in the accident, seven of them confined at Pampanga Medical Specialist Hospital and two others at Jose B. Lingad Memorial Regional Hospital in San Fernando, Pampanga.

Footage from CCTV showed a pickup that was about to turn to the main road from Jasa Road. The passenger jeep carrying the victims, which cannot be seen in the video, collided with the pickup that was thrown toward the opposite lane where it was hit by an oncoming truck.

The passenger jeep was a total wreck.

A rescue operation was immediately implemented.

The driver of the pickup truck, 68-year-old Alexander Domingo, is facing charges for reckless imprudence resulting in multiple homicide, physical injuries and damage to properties. He is now detained at the Lubao Municipal Police Station. — Vonne Aquino/BAP/KBK, GMA News

Continue Reading

November 1, 2020, Sunday – All Saints’ Day
December 8, 2020, Tuesday – Feast of the Immaculate Conception of Mary
December 31, 2020, Thursday – last day of the year

Additional special non-working holidays:

November 2, 2020, Monday
December 24, 2020, Thursday

Malacañang will issue proclamations to declare national holidays for Eid’l Fitr and Eid’l Adha after the approximate dates of the Islamic holidays have been determined.

Continue Reading