fbpx
Connect with us

News

Pampanga town launches automated business permit system

Published

on

MACABEBE, Pampanga — An improved and more efficient processing of business permits await the people of this town as the municipal government on Monday launched its e-Business Permit and Licensing System (e-BPLS).

The e-BPLS is a system developed and managed by the Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) to aid the local government units (LGUs) in the processing, implementation and monitoring of its business permitting and licensing.

This is also given for free to interested and qualified LGUs.

Myrvi A. Fabia, provincial director of the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG), commended the municipal government for this feat as Macabebe is the first LGU in Pampanga to avail of and implement the e-BPLS provided by the DICT.

She cited how this would help the LGU in promoting economic development and in improving delivery of services to the people.

“Through e-BPLS, the processing of business permits and licensing system would speed up,” Fabia said.

The DILG official also urged other LGUs to go for automation to ease doing business at the local level in order to comply with President Rodrigo Duterte’s directive to streamline frontline services and the licensing and permit system in the entire government bureaucracy.

“It is directive of the President to make government services fast and efficient. I hope other LGUs will follow suit,” she added.

Other key LGU functionaries and agency representatives from DICT and DTI were also present to signify their commitment in making all the LGUs in the province fully-automated. (PNA)

Continue Reading
14 Comments

14 Comments

1. tinyurl.com

November 24, 2019 at 3:36 am

I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and
    coverage! Keep up the very good works guys I’ve added you guys to my personal blogroll.

2. http://tinyurl.com/ruvayf4

November 25, 2019 at 1:33 am

I like reading an article that will make people think.
    Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

3. off coconut oil

November 26, 2019 at 3:42 am

My relatives all the time say that I am killing my time here at net, however I know I am getting know-how every day by reading thes good articles.

4. plenty of fish dating site

November 26, 2019 at 5:47 pm

My brother suggested I might like this blog.
    He used to be entirely right. This publish truly made
    my day. You cann’t imagine just how so much time
    I had spent for this info! Thanks!

5. ps4 games

November 29, 2019 at 4:31 am

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.

I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But
    he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on numerous websites for about a
    year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

6. quest bars cheap

December 2, 2019 at 4:06 am

you are really a just right webmaster. The website
    loading speed is incredible. It seems that you’re doing
    any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork.
    you’ve done a excellent process on this matter!

7. quest bars cheap coupon twitter

December 3, 2019 at 1:29 pm

Superb post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte
    more on this topic? I’d be very grateful if
    you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you!

8. quest bars cheap

December 4, 2019 at 5:20 pm

Hi there, of course this paragraph is in fact nice and I have
    learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.

9. ps4 games

December 6, 2019 at 12:41 pm

Hi there, the whole thing is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that’s genuinely fine,
    keep up writing.

10. ps4 games

December 6, 2019 at 5:43 pm

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy.
    I’ve read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting
    things or advice. Maybe you could write next articles
    referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

11. ps4 games

December 6, 2019 at 7:02 pm

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very
    well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to
    read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

12. quest bars cheap

December 9, 2019 at 9:11 am

Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you
    know a few of the pictures aren’t loading correctly.
    I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried
    it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

13. quest bars cheap

December 10, 2019 at 8:12 am

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
    I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Many thanks

14. sling tv

January 1, 2020 at 6:53 am

What i do not understood is actually how you are not actually a lot
    more neatly-favored than you might be now. You’re very intelligent.
    You already know thus significantly relating to this matter, made me for my part consider it from a lot
    of numerous angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be involved except it is something to accomplish with Lady gaga!

Your individual stuffs outstanding. Always care for it up!

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

News

15 public schools in Pampanga to undergo rehab works

Published

on

CLARK FREEPORT, Pampanga—A total of 15 public schools in Porac town in the province will undergo some improvement works that will make them conducive to students’ learning and wellbeing.

The move is through the support of the Clark Development Corporation (CDC) as part of its corporate social responsibility (CSR) program aimed at improving the educational facilities for students in its neighbor communities.

The state-run firm has donated various construction materials that include paints, hollow blocks, cement, lumber, roofing, and steel bars, among others.

CDC president and CEO Noel F. Manankil, in a statement on Wednesday said the donated materials were identified based on the needs of each school as evaluated by the personnel of the CDC–External Affairs Division.

Among the beneficiaries of the project are Salu Elementary School, Balubad Elementary School, Jalung Elementary School, Pulung Santol Elementary School, Palat Elementary School, Pias Elementary School, Pio Elementary School, Mancatian Elementary School and Pulung Santol High School.

Likewise, elementary schools in Planas, Mitla, Sepung Bulaun, Katutubo and Sapang Uwak villages and at Camias Resettlement in Porac also received the same assistance from CDC.

Manankil said the said schools comprise the first batch of recipients under the project.

“We have the primary moral obligation to support our local government units (LGUs) and we have a lot of programs in CDC that we want them to be involved,” he said.

He added that the state-owned firm, together with its locator companies, will create more strategic and relevant programs for communities especially in terms of education.

“We have a high priority for education because we believe that it is what actually equalized everybody in terms of their social status and in Clark, we want everybody to get involved, come up together and plan to have more relevant and more strategic CSR,” Manankil said. (PNA)

Continue Reading

News

7 dead in Lubao, Pampanga multi-vehicle accident

Published

on

The start of the new year is bleak for the relatives of the seven people who died in a multi-vehicle accident that occurred in Lubao, Pampanga on Wednesday afternoon.

One of the fatalities, Marie Grace David, was on her way from celebrating the New Year with her 12-year-old child, who was injured.

Another fatality was identified as Rowel Flores, 32. Like David, he was on her way home from Dau where he celebrated the New Year. He left behind two children.

Linette Valite, 18, another fatality, meanwhile was on her way to meet her boyfriend.

The rest of the fatalities were identified as Princess Quinto, Alex Razheed Nilayan, John Raven Astrero, and Mary Grace Castro.

Nine others were hurt in the accident, seven of them confined at Pampanga Medical Specialist Hospital and two others at Jose B. Lingad Memorial Regional Hospital in San Fernando, Pampanga.

Footage from CCTV showed a pickup that was about to turn to the main road from Jasa Road. The passenger jeep carrying the victims, which cannot be seen in the video, collided with the pickup that was thrown toward the opposite lane where it was hit by an oncoming truck.

The passenger jeep was a total wreck.

A rescue operation was immediately implemented.

The driver of the pickup truck, 68-year-old Alexander Domingo, is facing charges for reckless imprudence resulting in multiple homicide, physical injuries and damage to properties. He is now detained at the Lubao Municipal Police Station. — Vonne Aquino/BAP/KBK, GMA News

Continue Reading

November 1, 2020, Sunday – All Saints’ Day
December 8, 2020, Tuesday – Feast of the Immaculate Conception of Mary
December 31, 2020, Thursday – last day of the year

Additional special non-working holidays:

November 2, 2020, Monday
December 24, 2020, Thursday

Malacañang will issue proclamations to declare national holidays for Eid’l Fitr and Eid’l Adha after the approximate dates of the Islamic holidays have been determined.

Continue Reading